In Punch Club – Fighting Tycoon, the boxer is a powerful person and he became a good boxer by his own effort and training. In the game, the player of the game decides what the boxer is going to do next. He sets his goal and he would like to achieve in the short period of time. At one stage, he needs to choose the path between the legal and illegal way in his life.
- At the starting of Punch Club – Fighting Tycoon, do not waste money on travels; instead, walk to the place where you want to go. At a certain stage, earning money is not a big deal, save the money for food and spends as much you can at useful places.
- At first use your home gym which will increase your stamina, then you can go to outer gyms for some exercise.
- The energy level must be high during the fight in the leagues; if energy is low, then you will be knocked out often and you will lose the match.
- Time spending with fellow boxer Roy will be useful; first it is difficult to become a friend of Roy. It will take nearly 8 hours, but chill with Roy make you better.
- Need to unlock the different punches and different styles for matches and need skills to use it in correct place.
- For your health benefits, eat meat as much as possible to get energy and happiness.
- To gain your mood, take shrimp pizza, rest at home or watch TV if time is not at all a matter.
- The map is the key to visit the places, hence keep a short view on the map and visit more places by exploring the map.
Please check the box for – ‘Allow installs from other sources than the Play Store’ in your settings