Looking for a good game of Scrabble online? Well, look no further as we have the solution. Wordfeud is the best online version of the traditional Scrabble, where you can play online along with other players worldwide. This is the Ad free version of the game.
Just like Scrabble, you have seven tiles each has a letter on it. Your primary goal is to earn a high score by placing the letters on the board so it will spell different words. Each letter has the corresponding score, and the harder the words will the higher points you will get. After using the pieces, you will then get another set of tiles in replaced to the one you used so you will have seven tiles again. The board has unique squares with bonuses to form words over them.
How Wordfeud Differs from Scrabble?
- In Wordfeud the points are calculated automatically, thus there is no need to calculate or argue on what is the worth of each word.
- You can shuffle your letters easily as this will help you form the best words.
- If you cannot see the letters clearly, you can double tap the screen to zoom in and out the screen.
- You can see how many tiles are left.
- You can easily get an opponent if you want to play as this is a popular game.
Just like other games, it has some weaknesses. The only drawback of this game is you cannot force your opponent to hurry up. Although it has a chat messaging system, you cannot force the other players to make his move fast. The player has 72 hours to complete his turn. After the allowed time he will lose automatically, and you will win the game. Sometimes the players get bored waiting for his opponent turns. To combat this, you can actually join multiple matches.
Another sad thing about this game is it is not free. However, you can download this game for free from our website.
Please check the box for – ‘Allow installs from other sources than the Play Store’ in your settings